I love fall/winter because you can wear cozy sweaters and layer with cute coats! (and drink lots of peppermint mocha haha) I love this coat from H&M because it is a neutral color which you can wear with any outfit & also love how it is long I think it makes any outfit so chic. Not to mention it is also so soft! I also decided to accessorize this outfit with the perfect bag ever for fall/winter! I got it last fall from Charming Charlie’s and I have been in love with it since! I feel like it makes your outfit so fun and stylish!
One of my favorite stores has to be The Body Shop! I always spend so much time when I go there looking at all the products. One product I’ve wanted to try for a while now are their body yogurts. I purchased a couple on Black Friday to try! The two I got were the almond milk and the British rose. I’m obsessed with the smell of both of them! Soo good! I love how the smell is not too subtle and not too strong. They also feel so moisturizing. The texture is amazing because it is so light weight! It is definitely my favorite cream at the moment! Perfect for the winter cold and dry weather!
Hey there lovelies! I hope everyone is having a good day! Today we visited an antique shop & they are one of my favorite places to look around so I was excited when we went today. I decided to take a quick picture next to this super cute & colorful set up they had outside the shop. Also I wore my favorite purse from Hm! Absolutely love this purse for fall & will definitely be wearing it the whole season over and over again!
Loved this place for pictures! I definitely have to visit again! -xoxo bahar
Hey there! I hope everyone has had a great start to October! I just wanted to write a quick blog post sharing a few beauty items I picked up from Victoria’s Secret the other day. Since they were having a sale on their beauty products I decided to have a little look around. Out of the many pretty glosses they had the one that stood out for me was the lip gloss shade in rose gold. It has the prettiest subtle rose gold color and a slight shimmer! I think it’s a great lipgloss for fall! I also picked up a cream highlighter which my friend recommended. It is natural and gives a beautiful glow! I was surprised when I saw how pretty it was when I tried it! This is also a great highlighter for fall since it has a beautiful and subtle glow! Last but not least I got the cutest scrunchies! Lovee the style and color! And again these scrunchies are also so prefect for fall!
Thanks for reading! Do you guys like the makeup products at VS? Let me know in the comments!
Hey there lovelies! ❤
I have just completely fallen in love with… the Gucci Bloom Perfume! I am just obsessed with the smell of the perfume.This perfume to me smells so beautiful! It has a very lovely floral/jasmine scent which I love! Perfumes always give me a headache and make me feel sick when they are too strong but not this perfume! It is perfect! Every single time I wear this perfume everyone always asks me what is that scent it smells so good! I feel like the scent is just so simple yet also SO chic and beautiful! This is the only perfume I will probably be wearing for a long time! It is of course pricey which is why I went with the smaller size. It is definitely worth it though! It is really worth the time getting a sample and testing it out! Trust me you will fall in love with this perfume (it smells so good that you are probably going to still like it even if you don’t normally gravitate towards these scents 🙂 ) Honestly when I run out of this perfume I will be definitely purchasing it again!
Thank you so much for reading! -xoxo Bahar
Ps. Which perfume are you obsessed with!? Leave a comment down below I would love to know!
I always find myself reaching for a nude pink nail polish color every time I do my nails! To me a nude pink nail polish is very cute and classy! I do also love bright colors and love switching it up but if I had to choose only one color to wear everyday I would go with a simple nude pink! I just love the color so much that any product that has a nude pink packaging will make me want to instantly buy it haha. A couple nail polishes which I have been loving are the Sally Hansen polish in shade 145 ‘devil wears nada’ and Opi in the shade ‘tiramisu for two.’ They are both very good polishes which I have been constantly wearing!
If you had to pick only one nail color to wear for the rest of your life which one would you choose!?
Thanks for reading❤️ -xoxo Bahar
When I saw this highlighter all over Instagram it just looked too pretty not to buy! I love the packaging especially how the product looks like waves. It is so pretty I don’t want to use it haha. I also think it looks so pretty on! It has the most beautiful glow and it sits so nicely on the skin. I feel like it blends in beautifully with the rest of my makeup while giving me the perfect glow. Amrezy x Anastasia Beverly Hills has definitely become one of my favorites! I have been using it all the time!
Hey there! Hope everyone is doing well!
The beautiful BeccaLeeBeauty nominated me for my first Liebster Award! You can check out her post by clicking here! She has beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts. Also the beautiful Lambamsworld has nominated me as well! Her blog consists of beauty, fashion, and lifestyle! You can check it out her post here! So happy to be nominated twice thank you so much to both lovely bloggers! You should definitely check out both blogs! Love them!
In case you weren’t sure what this award is, the Leibster Award is a way to recognize awesome blogs and to discover amazing new bloggers! When you are nominated you write a post and follow the instructions listed below.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Here are the questions Becca asked which I have answered!
- Lipstick or Eyeshadow? Both!
- Sweets or Chocolate? Chocolate!
- Winter or Summer? Love winter even though I don’t like the cold.
- Favorite book? Right now I am reading the Bronze Horseman. Any recommendations?
- Cats or Dogs? Both but I really want a dog one day.
- Early bird or Night owl? Night owl.
Here are the questions Olamide asked and I have answered!
- If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be? not sure..
- What makes you deliriously happy? new makeup haha
- If you could invent one thing (technology, appliance,computer program or app e.t.c) that doesen’t exist, what would it be? when I like something on Instagram like makeup or food it instantly appears haha
- Blogging is nearly as good as writing stories. Do you agree? Yeah you can share any story and talk about anything you like on your blog which is why I love blogging.
- Do you have any weakness or guilty pleasures when it comes to food? If so , what? When I have one piece of chocolate I can’t stop eating it all haha
- What is your favorite type of setting? in other words, do you prefer beaches, lakes,mountains, cities, forests e.t.c. Nature
- Do you wish you starting blogging sooner? Yes! But I am happy I am blogging now
- What is that one thing you try to fit in to your daily routine to improve your quality of life? Going to the gym
- If you were a fantasy creature, what would you like? A dragon
- What advice would you give your future self? Always listen to your heart.
- If you had to have only three things in life, what would that be? Health, Happiness, & Love.
Questions for my Nominees!
- Five songs you love listening to!?
- Where is one place your really want to travel to?
- One piece of advice you would give yourself right now.
- Favorite tv show and/or favorite book?
- 3 beauty products you could never live without?!
- How do you love spending your free time?
- Do you have any favorite bloggers/youtubers?
- Any advice you would give to other bloggers
- favorite fashion/makeup trend?
- favorite food?!
Here are 5 facts about me!
- Some of my favorite bloggers/youtubers are Sazan Hendrix, Kristen Johns, Janice Joostema, Negin Mirsalehi, and Cara Loren
- Love nature! (& love picnics)
- Love shopping and testing out new beauty products!
- I play the violin. I stopped practicing for a while but recently I brought my violin out again and have been starting to get back into it
- My favorite nude lipstick ever is the Nyx lingerie in the shade corset. It is the only liquid lipstick I have ever ran out of and had to buy again
My lovely nominees! You must check out every one! (no particular order)
- Alamo City Sara – She has both a great blog and YouTube channel and I am so happy I found her blog! She gives great fashion tips and has lots of inspiration on her blog!
- Oriana’s Notes– She has a super cute blog with lots of fashion, beauty, diy, and travel posts! Love her blog!
- Lambamsworld– While I was nominating Lambamsworld for this award I saw that she had just nominated me too! She has a great blog! I also love her motivational posts!
- Laura Jane Rogers– She has posts about baking, books, and beauty! Make sure you check out her blog!
- CharlottesMakeupBlog– She posts about makeup & fashion! Love her makeup looks! They are all so pretty!
- Chanelle Hayley– She has lots of great beauty posts! Love her blog & definitely should visit!
- Melange of words– She has a great blog full of beauty, books, fashion, and lifestyle post! She also has a great YouTube channel!
- Wild Pretty Things– She has lots of cute oufits you must check out! Great blog!
- Simplybeyoutified– She has lots of product reviews! So if you love beauty head over to her blog! I love how she takes the photos for her blog!
- Rebecca Faye– Her blog is so pretty and has lots of inspiration! She has lots of lifestyle and beauty posts which you must check out!
If you choose to participate make sure to follow the rules! Also don’t forget to pick 10 more nominees! Thank you so much for reading! I am excited to read your all of your posts! ❤
Can’t believe January is already over! January is one of my favorite months because it’s my birthday month! My birthday was on the 22 so this post is a little late since my university started the same day as my birthday ( which was so annoying lol) so I got very busy. But I wanted to still make a quick birthday post to show my beautiful flowers and lovely cake thanks to my mom❤️
These are my favorite flowers! They smell so amazing!