I cannot believe it is already March! How has time gone by so fast?! I am a little sad that Winter is ending but I am excited for Spring and warmer weather! I love all the blossoms during the Spring, it is so beautiful! Even though the weather is getting better the cold doesn’t want to leave just yet! All of Autumn and Winter I tried looking for a good coat but I just could not find one I liked until near the end of January I came across this super cute BCBG coat! When I found this coat it was at the exact time when the store was closing haha. They had turned off most of the lights in the store so I had no time to try it on! I had to try it on as I was walking towards the cashier to pay but in that little amount of time I fell in love with it and knew it would be a mistake if I didn’t buy it! Once I got home I tried it on more and I loved it even more! I really love how it not only keeps you warm but it is also light weight! I hate it when a coat is really heavy. I also love how it’s a simple black color so that I can wear it with anything. I feel like the zippers and the belt (which is my favorite part) give the coat some style! The material is wind and rain proof so I can wear it in any weather. It also has a hood! I’m so glad I found this coat because it has been the only coat I have been wearing ever since I have bought it!
This was my first outfit post on my blog, I hope you liked it! I’m excited to post more very soon! Thank you for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Thank you so much Artist by beauty for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! I have only recently started blogging so I am so happy and thankful to be nominated! Definitely make sure to check out the blog Artist by beauty (I wish I could nominate her again but I’m not sure if I can do that haha)! I really do love her blog. My favorite is all of her art work! Once again thank you so much!
How I Started Blogging
I wanted to start a blog for a long time now. I did try to blog a couple times before but I just kept leaving it. I think I just didn’t like how my blog was and what I posted which led me to not even bother updating it. I still wanted to blog but I just didn’t have enough time and motivation to start another one so I just left it until…
Last month after my finals and everything I was feeling really stressed out. My mind became filled with too many thoughts and I was just feeling very low. I needed to do something to calm me. One night I just said to myself… why don’t I try to blog one more time? It’s something I want to do so why don’t I just do it! That very morning I woke up and the first thing I did was grab my laptop. I logged into my old word press blog and deleted it so that I could start a fresh blog. After almost an hour of thinking of what I wanted the title of my blog to be I suddenly thought of ‘Blossom’ and that’s where it began…
Ever since I started to blog my mood has been so different. It has calmed me down and has taken my mind off of things. I really do love and enjoy blogging! I’m so happy I decided to just do it because it is something I have been really wanting to do. I feel like with my blog I can finally be myself. Blogging has really put a smile on my face… 🙂
Advice to New Bloggers
I am a new blogger so I don’t have that much advice but there are two things I will always follow.
- The first advice I have is to be yourself. Don’t be afraid to show who you are. I know it can be hard to completely be yourself sometimes because to be honest I have struggled being my self and still do sometimes. I am learning and becoming less scared to be myself more and more each day. I have always been scared of what people will think but I have learned that if you worry about that then you will just be their prisoner. Everyone will love you when you are yourself and the people who don’t well don’t matter so don’t be scared (something I will always tell myself).
- My second advice is to write from your heart. What I mean by this is really loving what you write about. You have to really love your blog to be able to connect with it. The first two times I began blogging I couldn’t really connect with it because I just didn’t like what I had. This time I really do love my blog. Everything I write is from my heart and everything I write about I love.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Bloggers I nominate
Here are 15 bloggers I am happy to nominate! Make sure to check out all of these wonderful blogs!
- Pippa Posts
- Chanelle Hayley
- Rebecca Faye
- Life as Daisy
- Charlottes Makeup Blog
- Oh my darling
- Theres a Marie Daily
- Aleeya Azimulla
- Simply Beyoutified
- Simple Ula
- Autumn Whewell
Thank you so much for reading!