Hey there! Hope everyone is doing well!
The beautiful BeccaLeeBeauty nominated me for my first Liebster Award! You can check out her post by clicking here! She has beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts. Also the beautiful Lambamsworld has nominated me as well! Her blog consists of beauty, fashion, and lifestyle! You can check it out her post here! So happy to be nominated twice thank you so much to both lovely bloggers! You should definitely check out both blogs! Love them!
In case you weren’t sure what this award is, the Leibster Award is a way to recognize awesome blogs and to discover amazing new bloggers! When you are nominated you write a post and follow the instructions listed below.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Here are the questions Becca asked which I have answered!
- Lipstick or Eyeshadow? Both!
- Sweets or Chocolate? Chocolate!
- Winter or Summer? Love winter even though I don’t like the cold.
- Favorite book? Right now I am reading the Bronze Horseman. Any recommendations?
- Cats or Dogs? Both but I really want a dog one day.
- Early bird or Night owl? Night owl.
Here are the questions Olamide asked and I have answered!
- If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be? not sure..
- What makes you deliriously happy? new makeup haha
- If you could invent one thing (technology, appliance,computer program or app e.t.c) that doesen’t exist, what would it be? when I like something on Instagram like makeup or food it instantly appears haha
- Blogging is nearly as good as writing stories. Do you agree? Yeah you can share any story and talk about anything you like on your blog which is why I love blogging.
- Do you have any weakness or guilty pleasures when it comes to food? If so , what? When I have one piece of chocolate I can’t stop eating it all haha
- What is your favorite type of setting? in other words, do you prefer beaches, lakes,mountains, cities, forests e.t.c. Nature
- Do you wish you starting blogging sooner? Yes! But I am happy I am blogging now
- What is that one thing you try to fit in to your daily routine to improve your quality of life? Going to the gym
- If you were a fantasy creature, what would you like? A dragon
- What advice would you give your future self? Always listen to your heart.
- If you had to have only three things in life, what would that be? Health, Happiness, & Love.
Questions for my Nominees!
- Five songs you love listening to!?
- Where is one place your really want to travel to?
- One piece of advice you would give yourself right now.
- Favorite tv show and/or favorite book?
- 3 beauty products you could never live without?!
- How do you love spending your free time?
- Do you have any favorite bloggers/youtubers?
- Any advice you would give to other bloggers
- favorite fashion/makeup trend?
- favorite food?!
Here are 5 facts about me!
- Some of my favorite bloggers/youtubers are Sazan Hendrix, Kristen Johns, Janice Joostema, Negin Mirsalehi, and Cara Loren
- Love nature! (& love picnics)
- Love shopping and testing out new beauty products!
- I play the violin. I stopped practicing for a while but recently I brought my violin out again and have been starting to get back into it
- My favorite nude lipstick ever is the Nyx lingerie in the shade corset. It is the only liquid lipstick I have ever ran out of and had to buy again
My lovely nominees! You must check out every one! (no particular order)
- Alamo City Sara – She has both a great blog and YouTube channel and I am so happy I found her blog! She gives great fashion tips and has lots of inspiration on her blog!
- Oriana’s Notes– She has a super cute blog with lots of fashion, beauty, diy, and travel posts! Love her blog!
- Lambamsworld– While I was nominating Lambamsworld for this award I saw that she had just nominated me too! She has a great blog! I also love her motivational posts!
- Laura Jane Rogers– She has posts about baking, books, and beauty! Make sure you check out her blog!
- CharlottesMakeupBlog– She posts about makeup & fashion! Love her makeup looks! They are all so pretty!
- Chanelle Hayley– She has lots of great beauty posts! Love her blog & definitely should visit!
- Melange of words– She has a great blog full of beauty, books, fashion, and lifestyle post! She also has a great YouTube channel!
- Wild Pretty Things– She has lots of cute oufits you must check out! Great blog!
- Simplybeyoutified– She has lots of product reviews! So if you love beauty head over to her blog! I love how she takes the photos for her blog!
- Rebecca Faye– Her blog is so pretty and has lots of inspiration! She has lots of lifestyle and beauty posts which you must check out!
If you choose to participate make sure to follow the rules! Also don’t forget to pick 10 more nominees! Thank you so much for reading! I am excited to read your all of your posts! ❤