I usually don’t use a face wash but this time I decided to try one after my mom recently bought one for herself from Lancôme. I love Lancôme’s makeup and this face wash looked like it would be a good one so I had to try it out! Every night before I sleep I normally just wash my face with a simple Dove bar soap and clean my eye makeup with baby shampoo. That night though I borrowed the cleanser from my mom and included it in my night routine. After I cleaned my makeup with baby shampoo and washed my face with my Dove bar soap I went ahead and put a tiny amount of the cleanser all over my face. It is a creamy texture and does slightly foam when you rub it all over your face so you don’t need a lot of product! A little goes a long way with this cleanser! After I just took a wash cloth and gently exfoliated my face and washed it all off. After using this cleanser I instantly felt like my face was very clean. My face looked and felt cleaner than the days when I didn’t use this cleanser. Not only that but my face felt really soft after! The cleanser has a really subtle kind of rose/flower smell so it is real comforting which I like especially for night time. The one I have is for dry skin. My skin type is normal but it does get dry during the winter. This product doesn’t make my face oily at all and doesn’t make it too dry. I do need to moisturize my face afterwards though! Overall I think this cleanser is amazing and never gave it back to my mom since I love it so much (she can borrow it though haha)! I actually get excited to use it every night before bed! Which cleanser do you like to use (if you do)? Thank you so much for reading!
I cannot believe last week was my 2oth birthday! How has time gone by so fast?! I thought for my birthday I would share 20 things I will definitely accomplish while I’m 20! I’m sure that writing down my goals somewhere (especially somewhere like my blog where I will see it everyday) will get me motivated to do them. I was inspired by Pippa Post to write this! Click the link if you would like to check her post out!
Here are 20 goals for when I’m 20!
- Go to the Gym. One my main goals is to start going to the gym. I have been wanting to go all of 2016 but I never had enough motivation. I will start going soon and I am super excited! For my birthday I got a super cute gym bag… which I can’t wait to use!
- Eat Healthier. My diet has been the worst lately which obviously isn’t good for my body. For a healthy body I need to eat healthier. Whenever I eat healthy it makes me more motivated and energized!
- Drink more Water. You need to drink about eight glasses of water a day. It is hard to drink that much a day but it is something I need to start doing. I thought keeping track of how many I drink in a notebook would be a great way to keep track.
- Grow out my Hair. At the end of 2016 I was really struggling with my hair. It wasn’t healthy at all. Before the new year I managed to get it all cut up to my shoulders. My goal for this year is to grow it out long while keeping it healthy. That means not using any heat and putting the right products in my hair.
- Be more Confident. I have always struggled with being confident and just loving myself. There was many things in 2016 which taught me how to love myself more. My goal is to be confident while being myself 🙂
- Be more Outgoing. I’m usually a quiet person until you get to know me. I do though want to try to be a bit more open with around people. I really love getting to know new people and being quiet which holds me back from doing that.
- Worry Less. I always worry about things way too much. Sometimes I feel like anxiety is taking over me but this year I am just ready to try my best to put the anxiety and stress aside and just enjoy life!
- Be more Organized. I have never been the best at being organized. It is time though that I changed that. With my busy schedule these day it is very important to stay organized so I don’t lose track of everything.
- No more Procrastinating. I have always been that person who leaves everything literally until the last minute. It always gives me so much stress and anxiety doing that but I keep doing it every single time (why??). My goal is to finish all my work on time so I don’t have to deal with all that stress.
- Less Time on Social Media. I spend too much time on social media. I definitely will do my best to control how much time I spend on it so that I can catch up with work and the people around me. I also feel like putting my phone away for a while before bed is a great way to take a break from everything and relax.
- Get a job. This is one of my main goals which I need to do very soon!
- Drive more. I have had my license for a year now and do drive but I’m not as experienced so I really want to drive a lot more this year. Hopefully this year I will have my own car (maybe after I get that job haha).
- Focus on my School. At the moment I am going to Uni (the reason why this post is late) and I do always focus on my work but this year I want do better.
- Study Abroad in the Future. One of my main goals in life is to study abroad one day. Hopefully I’ll be able to accomplish that soon 🙂
- Save Money. I really have to focus on saving money this year.
- Starting YouTube end of this Year. One of the things I really want to do is start doing YouTube. I have wanted to do YouTube for years now so hopefully I’ll be able to do it this year and not be scared.
- Focus on my Blog. Ever since I have started my blog I have loved posting! It has honestly been my favorite thing to do. I can’t wait to post so much this year!
- Smile more 🙂 I am the person who always likes to smile… but sometimes I just forget that. I want to try my best to be that person who always smiles again.
- Appreciate life more. The best way to do this is to just be thankful for what you have… always!
- Take Chances. I should never be scared to just go for it because I never know what the outcome will be if I don’t at least try. Sometimes the outcome can be life changing in a good way 🙂
Hopefully this inspired you to set some goals for yourself if you haven’t already! Thank you so much for reading!
P.S. I was planning to post this last week but since I started a new semester at Uni I didn’t have time to post. I have many posts coming soon!
Thank you so much Artist by beauty for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! I have only recently started blogging so I am so happy and thankful to be nominated! Definitely make sure to check out the blog Artist by beauty (I wish I could nominate her again but I’m not sure if I can do that haha)! I really do love her blog. My favorite is all of her art work! Once again thank you so much!
How I Started Blogging
I wanted to start a blog for a long time now. I did try to blog a couple times before but I just kept leaving it. I think I just didn’t like how my blog was and what I posted which led me to not even bother updating it. I still wanted to blog but I just didn’t have enough time and motivation to start another one so I just left it until…
Last month after my finals and everything I was feeling really stressed out. My mind became filled with too many thoughts and I was just feeling very low. I needed to do something to calm me. One night I just said to myself… why don’t I try to blog one more time? It’s something I want to do so why don’t I just do it! That very morning I woke up and the first thing I did was grab my laptop. I logged into my old word press blog and deleted it so that I could start a fresh blog. After almost an hour of thinking of what I wanted the title of my blog to be I suddenly thought of ‘Blossom’ and that’s where it began…
Ever since I started to blog my mood has been so different. It has calmed me down and has taken my mind off of things. I really do love and enjoy blogging! I’m so happy I decided to just do it because it is something I have been really wanting to do. I feel like with my blog I can finally be myself. Blogging has really put a smile on my face… 🙂
Advice to New Bloggers
I am a new blogger so I don’t have that much advice but there are two things I will always follow.
- The first advice I have is to be yourself. Don’t be afraid to show who you are. I know it can be hard to completely be yourself sometimes because to be honest I have struggled being my self and still do sometimes. I am learning and becoming less scared to be myself more and more each day. I have always been scared of what people will think but I have learned that if you worry about that then you will just be their prisoner. Everyone will love you when you are yourself and the people who don’t well don’t matter so don’t be scared (something I will always tell myself).
- My second advice is to write from your heart. What I mean by this is really loving what you write about. You have to really love your blog to be able to connect with it. The first two times I began blogging I couldn’t really connect with it because I just didn’t like what I had. This time I really do love my blog. Everything I write is from my heart and everything I write about I love.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Bloggers I nominate
Here are 15 bloggers I am happy to nominate! Make sure to check out all of these wonderful blogs!
- Pippa Posts
- Chanelle Hayley
- Rebecca Faye
- Life as Daisy
- Charlottes Makeup Blog
- Oh my darling
- Theres a Marie Daily
- Aleeya Azimulla
- Simply Beyoutified
- Simple Ula
- Autumn Whewell
Thank you so much for reading!
For a long time now I wanted to start blogging and have tried blogging a few times before but I never had time to keep everything up to date plus I didn’t even really like the content I had. However, now I have decided to really work on my blog and do my best to have lots of great and original content for everyone!
I’m really excited to post everything because I just have so much to share! For my blog I will have lots of lifestyle, fashion, beauty, baking, and inspirational posts. I am new at this so not everything will be perfect but I still hope whoever visits my blog will be inspired. Not only am I blogging to inspire others but I am also blogging as an outlet for myself. I have a lot of thoughts and ideas trapped in my mind so why not write it all down in my own blog! Oh and I love buying makeup, putting outfits together, and baking so expect a lot of that on my blog!
I am beyond excited for this blog (you don’t even know)! I hope you enjoy reading!