I cannot believe it is already March! How has time gone by so fast?! I am a little sad that Winter is ending but I am excited for Spring and warmer weather! I love all the blossoms during the Spring, it is so beautiful! Even though the weather is getting better the cold doesn’t want to leave just yet! All of Autumn and Winter I tried looking for a good coat but I just could not find one I liked until near the end of January I came across this super cute BCBG coat! When I found this coat it was at the exact time when the store was closing haha. They had turned off most of the lights in the store so I had no time to try it on! I had to try it on as I was walking towards the cashier to pay but in that little amount of time I fell in love with it and knew it would be a mistake if I didn’t buy it! Once I got home I tried it on more and I loved it even more! I really love how it not only keeps you warm but it is also light weight! I hate it when a coat is really heavy. I also love how it’s a simple black color so that I can wear it with anything. I feel like the zippers and the belt (which is my favorite part) give the coat some style! The material is wind and rain proof so I can wear it in any weather. It also has a hood! I’m so glad I found this coat because it has been the only coat I have been wearing ever since I have bought it!
This was my first outfit post on my blog, I hope you liked it! I’m excited to post more very soon! Thank you for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
I usually don’t use a face wash but this time I decided to try one after my mom recently bought one for herself from Lancôme. I love Lancôme’s makeup and this face wash looked like it would be a good one so I had to try it out! Every night before I sleep I normally just wash my face with a simple Dove bar soap and clean my eye makeup with baby shampoo. That night though I borrowed the cleanser from my mom and included it in my night routine. After I cleaned my makeup with baby shampoo and washed my face with my Dove bar soap I went ahead and put a tiny amount of the cleanser all over my face. It is a creamy texture and does slightly foam when you rub it all over your face so you don’t need a lot of product! A little goes a long way with this cleanser! After I just took a wash cloth and gently exfoliated my face and washed it all off. After using this cleanser I instantly felt like my face was very clean. My face looked and felt cleaner than the days when I didn’t use this cleanser. Not only that but my face felt really soft after! The cleanser has a really subtle kind of rose/flower smell so it is real comforting which I like especially for night time. The one I have is for dry skin. My skin type is normal but it does get dry during the winter. This product doesn’t make my face oily at all and doesn’t make it too dry. I do need to moisturize my face afterwards though! Overall I think this cleanser is amazing and never gave it back to my mom since I love it so much (she can borrow it though haha)! I actually get excited to use it every night before bed! Which cleanser do you like to use (if you do)? Thank you so much for reading!
I have days when I am out the entire day and I don’t have time to touch up my makeup. Whenever I wear makeup I notice it all disappearing in a short amount of time so I decided to try the NYX long lasting setting spray. I wasn’t sure if it would work but I decided to try it anyways. I sprayed it on my makeup before going to University at 9 am and by the afternoon around 5 pm when I got home my makeup was mostly all still on! When I didn’t use the spray I would have no makeup on my face by the time I got back home. I am so happy that this product worked for me! It really does help my makeup to stay put the entire day! There is a dewy and matte spray. I decided to get the dewy spray because I like how it gives your face a little glow. I feel like the dewy spray doesn’t make my face look dry. If you’re looking for something that will help you keep your makeup on the entire day I suggest you try this product! Also it is only $8 so it’s worth giving it a try! This setting spray has changed my life haha! I love it! What tips do you guys have for having your makeup last all day?!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. I haven’t been blogging as much as usual just because I have been so busy with University but I am back and will be blogging more!
I cannot believe last week was my 2oth birthday! How has time gone by so fast?! I thought for my birthday I would share 20 things I will definitely accomplish while I’m 20! I’m sure that writing down my goals somewhere (especially somewhere like my blog where I will see it everyday) will get me motivated to do them. I was inspired by Pippa Post to write this! Click the link if you would like to check her post out!
Here are 20 goals for when I’m 20!
- Go to the Gym. One my main goals is to start going to the gym. I have been wanting to go all of 2016 but I never had enough motivation. I will start going soon and I am super excited! For my birthday I got a super cute gym bag… which I can’t wait to use!
- Eat Healthier. My diet has been the worst lately which obviously isn’t good for my body. For a healthy body I need to eat healthier. Whenever I eat healthy it makes me more motivated and energized!
- Drink more Water. You need to drink about eight glasses of water a day. It is hard to drink that much a day but it is something I need to start doing. I thought keeping track of how many I drink in a notebook would be a great way to keep track.
- Grow out my Hair. At the end of 2016 I was really struggling with my hair. It wasn’t healthy at all. Before the new year I managed to get it all cut up to my shoulders. My goal for this year is to grow it out long while keeping it healthy. That means not using any heat and putting the right products in my hair.
- Be more Confident. I have always struggled with being confident and just loving myself. There was many things in 2016 which taught me how to love myself more. My goal is to be confident while being myself 🙂
- Be more Outgoing. I’m usually a quiet person until you get to know me. I do though want to try to be a bit more open with around people. I really love getting to know new people and being quiet which holds me back from doing that.
- Worry Less. I always worry about things way too much. Sometimes I feel like anxiety is taking over me but this year I am just ready to try my best to put the anxiety and stress aside and just enjoy life!
- Be more Organized. I have never been the best at being organized. It is time though that I changed that. With my busy schedule these day it is very important to stay organized so I don’t lose track of everything.
- No more Procrastinating. I have always been that person who leaves everything literally until the last minute. It always gives me so much stress and anxiety doing that but I keep doing it every single time (why??). My goal is to finish all my work on time so I don’t have to deal with all that stress.
- Less Time on Social Media. I spend too much time on social media. I definitely will do my best to control how much time I spend on it so that I can catch up with work and the people around me. I also feel like putting my phone away for a while before bed is a great way to take a break from everything and relax.
- Get a job. This is one of my main goals which I need to do very soon!
- Drive more. I have had my license for a year now and do drive but I’m not as experienced so I really want to drive a lot more this year. Hopefully this year I will have my own car (maybe after I get that job haha).
- Focus on my School. At the moment I am going to Uni (the reason why this post is late) and I do always focus on my work but this year I want do better.
- Study Abroad in the Future. One of my main goals in life is to study abroad one day. Hopefully I’ll be able to accomplish that soon 🙂
- Save Money. I really have to focus on saving money this year.
- Starting YouTube end of this Year. One of the things I really want to do is start doing YouTube. I have wanted to do YouTube for years now so hopefully I’ll be able to do it this year and not be scared.
- Focus on my Blog. Ever since I have started my blog I have loved posting! It has honestly been my favorite thing to do. I can’t wait to post so much this year!
- Smile more 🙂 I am the person who always likes to smile… but sometimes I just forget that. I want to try my best to be that person who always smiles again.
- Appreciate life more. The best way to do this is to just be thankful for what you have… always!
- Take Chances. I should never be scared to just go for it because I never know what the outcome will be if I don’t at least try. Sometimes the outcome can be life changing in a good way 🙂
Hopefully this inspired you to set some goals for yourself if you haven’t already! Thank you so much for reading!
P.S. I was planning to post this last week but since I started a new semester at Uni I didn’t have time to post. I have many posts coming soon!
Lancôme is one of my favorite brands to buy my makeup from. As I was looking through their makeup the other day I found a box full of things I loved! It was just $40 for all of those products (four of them full size)! I had purchased the lip crayon for $23 in the same shade about a day ago so I thought buying this gift set would be a much better deal instead of just buying one lip crayon!
I was super excited to buy this! Before even unboxing it I instantly fell in love with all of the colors! I already loved the lip crayon from before so I am sure I will love everything else once I use them… can’t wait!
I loved the bag before I even opened the box! When I opened it and pulled out the bag I fell in love with it even more!
The top of the bag is a really pretty soft dirty pink color… which I love so much! All over the pink part (not sure if you can see) is full of the tiniest dots which make the bag sparkle and glow! It kind of makes the top metallic looking but not a harsh metallic look. If you look closely at the picture above you may able to tell how it has a glow to it. The material for the pink part is a soft suede fabric which makes this makeup bag ten times better. The rest of the bag and the inside is like a normal makeup bag material (don’t really know how to explain it). On the front there is also a drawstring looking design for extra cuteness! I am obsessed with this makeup bag!
Here is what the bag looks like opened. It also has a zipper of course but it’s a little hard to tell in this picture.
Here are all of the products! There is a blush palette, brush, two eyeshadows, a lip crayon, and a mascara. The only product that isn’t full sized is the mascara.
The first product in the makeup bag is the lip crayon and it is my favorite! I love the nude color! It is like a very light tan color which I think goes really well with my skin tone. It is a full size in the shade ‘200 Nothing to Wear’. It looks like I have nothing on when I wear this color but it does make my lips look very nice! I like to wear a lip balm (not too much) before I wear this because it is matte and a nude matte can make your lips look very dry. I also love how it is a lip crayon rather than just like a normal lipstick. I am definitely going to be wearing this all the time… obsessed!
(I have also done a similar review on this product in my other post Cute Things I Bought Today if you like you can check that out!)
The next product I got is this beautiful blush palette with the softest brush! This blush palette is in the shade ‘126 Nectar Lace’ and it is full size! The first part is for contouring. The color is a soft brown color which I think will match my skin tone nicely. It also has a slight glow to it.The blush is this beautiful rose gold color with shimmer which gives it a very pretty glow! It also has a highlighter as well which also has a great glow! The highlighter is like a very like gold color. All of these colors go very nicely together in this palette! I love it! I will definitely try it out in a makeup look and share how it is!
Next I got two very nice eyeshadow shades… both full size! As well as a mascara which is a sample size but I’m sure it will last me a while! I love both eyeshadows because they are colors which I like to use for my everyday look. The first color is this very nice light cream color with shimmer to give it glow. It is in the shade ‘Filigree’. The other shade is called ‘Mannequin’ which is also a shimmer shade. It is a really pretty neutral brown color perfect for an everyday look. Both of the eyeshadows have great pigment! The mascara is called ‘Hypnose Drama’. When I opened it I noticed it has a very nice brush. I really love the ‘Hypnose Doll Lashes’ from Lancôme (You can check out that review here The Mascara I’ve been Loving ) so I’m sure this one will be nice too! I will definitely try it out and review it! I’ll compare both mascaras to see which one I like more.
I will definitely be doing a makeup look with all of these products very soon! Thank you for reading!
Thank you so much Artist by beauty for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! I have only recently started blogging so I am so happy and thankful to be nominated! Definitely make sure to check out the blog Artist by beauty (I wish I could nominate her again but I’m not sure if I can do that haha)! I really do love her blog. My favorite is all of her art work! Once again thank you so much!
How I Started Blogging
I wanted to start a blog for a long time now. I did try to blog a couple times before but I just kept leaving it. I think I just didn’t like how my blog was and what I posted which led me to not even bother updating it. I still wanted to blog but I just didn’t have enough time and motivation to start another one so I just left it until…
Last month after my finals and everything I was feeling really stressed out. My mind became filled with too many thoughts and I was just feeling very low. I needed to do something to calm me. One night I just said to myself… why don’t I try to blog one more time? It’s something I want to do so why don’t I just do it! That very morning I woke up and the first thing I did was grab my laptop. I logged into my old word press blog and deleted it so that I could start a fresh blog. After almost an hour of thinking of what I wanted the title of my blog to be I suddenly thought of ‘Blossom’ and that’s where it began…
Ever since I started to blog my mood has been so different. It has calmed me down and has taken my mind off of things. I really do love and enjoy blogging! I’m so happy I decided to just do it because it is something I have been really wanting to do. I feel like with my blog I can finally be myself. Blogging has really put a smile on my face… 🙂
Advice to New Bloggers
I am a new blogger so I don’t have that much advice but there are two things I will always follow.
- The first advice I have is to be yourself. Don’t be afraid to show who you are. I know it can be hard to completely be yourself sometimes because to be honest I have struggled being my self and still do sometimes. I am learning and becoming less scared to be myself more and more each day. I have always been scared of what people will think but I have learned that if you worry about that then you will just be their prisoner. Everyone will love you when you are yourself and the people who don’t well don’t matter so don’t be scared (something I will always tell myself).
- My second advice is to write from your heart. What I mean by this is really loving what you write about. You have to really love your blog to be able to connect with it. The first two times I began blogging I couldn’t really connect with it because I just didn’t like what I had. This time I really do love my blog. Everything I write is from my heart and everything I write about I love.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Bloggers I nominate
Here are 15 bloggers I am happy to nominate! Make sure to check out all of these wonderful blogs!
- Pippa Posts
- Chanelle Hayley
- Rebecca Faye
- Life as Daisy
- Charlottes Makeup Blog
- Oh my darling
- Theres a Marie Daily
- Aleeya Azimulla
- Simply Beyoutified
- Simple Ula
- Autumn Whewell
Thank you so much for reading!
Today I went to the mall after a long time with my mom. I love shopping with her because we always find lots of cute things together. Today we found a bunch of things together that I instantly loved the second I saw them!
The first thing which I saw was a super cute Betsey Johnson beanie. I love the color because it’s a really nice soft gray. When I picked it up I fell in love with it more because it is the softest! The top on the outside and inside is fuzzy so it makes it super soft! Between the fuzz it has little sparkles which makes it super cute! The bottom has a tighter knit so it fits very nicely when you wear it. There is a super cute silver heart on the left with Betsey Johnson written on it. Also love how it’s a bobble hat! It makes the beanie even more cute! I found this beanie at Macy’s. It originally says it’s $24 but I got it on sale for $12. Love this beanie so much… obsessed!
The next thing I fell in love with is a nude color design matte lip crayon from Lancôme. I had to get this one because I just loved the color so much. You can never have too many nude shades! This one is in the shade ‘200 Nothing to Wear’ and the price was $23. It does kind of look like you don’t have anything on but at the same time it makes your lips look really nice. The texture is a nice light weight matte. It won’t look the best on dry lips because the texture of this lip crayon isn’t a creamy matte. I like to wear a lip balm and leave it on my lips for a bit while I do the rest of my makeup and then apply the lip crayon at the end. I also think this color would look nice with a very soft light brown lip liner. I love how it’s easy to carry around and keep in your purse. I know I’ll definitely will be wearing this color all the time and taking it everywhere with me! I’m really obsessed with this nude color!
When I went to pay for the these two items I saw the jewelry section haha. I saw a whole bunch of chokers that were also on sale! I am super obsessed with chokers so seeing all the chokers and the sale sign… I just couldn’t resist!
This one is a really cute gold choker with different charms. This choker is INC from Macy’s and it is normally $24 but I got it for $13. It has shiny silver grayish bead which sparkle along the front… so cute! There is a bead in the back as well. The first charm I think is a crescent moon. The second charm I believe is a tooth charm and the third one is a wish bone charm. Every other charm between is a plain circle one. I think the charms make the choker look different which I really like. I really love how you can wear this choker by pulling on the gold chain to make it smaller or bigger. Once you wear the choker and tighten it, the necklace chain hangs from the side. I think that’s cute… and different! I’ll definitely show the outfit I wear this choker with soon! Super excited!
I got another choker as well but this is more of a basic one. I really have been looking for one like this and finally found one I liked! It is from the same place as the other choker and was the same price as well. It is a black bow tie choker with gold on the bottom. I think the gold bottom makes it much more nicer. It’s just so cute… I love it! Cant wait to wear this one!
Thanks for reading! What is one thing you have bought recently that you have been obsessed with?!