I cannot believe last week was my 2oth birthday! How has time gone by so fast?! I thought for my birthday I would share 20 things I will definitely accomplish while I’m 20! I’m sure that writing down my goals somewhere (especially somewhere like my blog where I will see it everyday) will get me motivated to do them. I was inspired by Pippa Post to write this! Click the link if you would like to check her post out!
Here are 20 goals for when I’m 20!
- Go to the Gym. One my main goals is to start going to the gym. I have been wanting to go all of 2016 but I never had enough motivation. I will start going soon and I am super excited! For my birthday I got a super cute gym bag… which I can’t wait to use!
- Eat Healthier. My diet has been the worst lately which obviously isn’t good for my body. For a healthy body I need to eat healthier. Whenever I eat healthy it makes me more motivated and energized!
- Drink more Water. You need to drink about eight glasses of water a day. It is hard to drink that much a day but it is something I need to start doing. I thought keeping track of how many I drink in a notebook would be a great way to keep track.
- Grow out my Hair. At the end of 2016 I was really struggling with my hair. It wasn’t healthy at all. Before the new year I managed to get it all cut up to my shoulders. My goal for this year is to grow it out long while keeping it healthy. That means not using any heat and putting the right products in my hair.
- Be more Confident. I have always struggled with being confident and just loving myself. There was many things in 2016 which taught me how to love myself more. My goal is to be confident while being myself 🙂
- Be more Outgoing. I’m usually a quiet person until you get to know me. I do though want to try to be a bit more open with around people. I really love getting to know new people and being quiet which holds me back from doing that.
- Worry Less. I always worry about things way too much. Sometimes I feel like anxiety is taking over me but this year I am just ready to try my best to put the anxiety and stress aside and just enjoy life!
- Be more Organized. I have never been the best at being organized. It is time though that I changed that. With my busy schedule these day it is very important to stay organized so I don’t lose track of everything.
- No more Procrastinating. I have always been that person who leaves everything literally until the last minute. It always gives me so much stress and anxiety doing that but I keep doing it every single time (why??). My goal is to finish all my work on time so I don’t have to deal with all that stress.
- Less Time on Social Media. I spend too much time on social media. I definitely will do my best to control how much time I spend on it so that I can catch up with work and the people around me. I also feel like putting my phone away for a while before bed is a great way to take a break from everything and relax.
- Get a job. This is one of my main goals which I need to do very soon!
- Drive more. I have had my license for a year now and do drive but I’m not as experienced so I really want to drive a lot more this year. Hopefully this year I will have my own car (maybe after I get that job haha).
- Focus on my School. At the moment I am going to Uni (the reason why this post is late) and I do always focus on my work but this year I want do better.
- Study Abroad in the Future. One of my main goals in life is to study abroad one day. Hopefully I’ll be able to accomplish that soon 🙂
- Save Money. I really have to focus on saving money this year.
- Starting YouTube end of this Year. One of the things I really want to do is start doing YouTube. I have wanted to do YouTube for years now so hopefully I’ll be able to do it this year and not be scared.
- Focus on my Blog. Ever since I have started my blog I have loved posting! It has honestly been my favorite thing to do. I can’t wait to post so much this year!
- Smile more 🙂 I am the person who always likes to smile… but sometimes I just forget that. I want to try my best to be that person who always smiles again.
- Appreciate life more. The best way to do this is to just be thankful for what you have… always!
- Take Chances. I should never be scared to just go for it because I never know what the outcome will be if I don’t at least try. Sometimes the outcome can be life changing in a good way 🙂
Hopefully this inspired you to set some goals for yourself if you haven’t already! Thank you so much for reading!
P.S. I was planning to post this last week but since I started a new semester at Uni I didn’t have time to post. I have many posts coming soon!